WELCOME EVERYBODY!

Benvenuti a tutti nel mio blog



Questa è una biografia per immagini...





"IO SONO QUELLO CHE VEDO ATTRAVERSO IL MIO OBIETTIVO, ATTRAVERSO CIO' CHE SCRIVO"





All images are copyright ©. All Rights Reserved - Creative Commons Licensed - Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited. Thanks

Licenza Creative Commons
Questo opera è distribuito con licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Unported.



domenica 4 aprile 2010

SHELLS


SHELLS


"Above myself
the dark light of a storm far away.
Footsteps on the shore
which sparkles with its tiny stars
through a lonely sun.
Washed up shells surround me
and I’m struggling with each breathe…
Cold water seeps into my bones…
I can feel you now…
Heaps of shells in my hands…
Bunches of memories in my soul..”

30 Marzo 2010


© Daniela Cifarelli

MCN: CH56E-B4UPN-F81G2
© myfreecopyright.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento